cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

BT keep billiong me for a broadband account which they said they closed down last March

BT keep billiong me for a broadband account which they said they closed down last March.

I want them to stop taking this direct debit and give you my money back.  They keep saying you will do this, but each time it just doesn't happen and they carry on helping themselves from my bank account.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT keep billiong me for a broadband account which they said they closed down last March

Hi Treacleminer,

Welcome to the BTCare Forum.

I can look into this for you, can you email in your forum username and BT account details to the email address registered against my profile, and we'll get back to you?

Cheers,

Stephanie
Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

Re: BT keep billiong me for a broadband account which they said they closed down last March

Read up on the Direct Debit Guarantee, then go to your bank and insist that they return the money to you. While you are there, cancel the direct debit.
0 Ratings
theriddlerz
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

like me i gave them 2 mac codes Smiley Mad said mac code and telephone number not vaild and my bb account is still with o2 but o2 has billed me for telephone disconnection as they said why have u not used ur mac codes ? but now ur not a bt phone customer the have re voked my bb but its still active and all of this is to do with a number porting issue

0 Ratings