Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: BT lies

It was suggested you contact the BT Care Team they should be able to help you
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 15

OFCOM laid down the rules as far as Openreach is concerned and as such Openreach has maintain an equal service to all providers BT Reatil get no special treatment
0 Ratings
georgehasan
Message 13 of 15

BT they are such bunch of liers, unprofessional people.

They think that clevere then the customers. I moved from TALKTALK to BT and I wish that I never did, I kept disconnected from land line and broadband. Every time I called their costumer service, they always say the same line which I hate "ah sorry sir, we do understand your problem and we assure you that the problem will be fixed in the end of this phone call.... Bla bla bla" so unprofessional. The last time I spoke to customer service, the lady told me that she spoke to the engineer from openreach and he told that someone at twelve o'clock midnight has been assigned to fix my land line while I'm sleeping. Jesus Christ, come on people, how do they come up with these stupid silly stories, yeah really, someone from BT engineer will leave his house at midnight just for me the one customer to fix my land line. What a bunch of liers.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Hi georgehasan,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. If you're having problems I can look into it for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 15 of 15

@georgehasan wrote:
 The last time I spoke to customer service, the lady told me that she spoke to the engineer from openreach and he told that someone at twelve o'clock midnight has been assigned to fix my land line while I'm sleeping. Jesus Christ, come on people, how do they come up with these stupid silly stories, yeah really, someone from BT engineer will leave his house at midnight just for me the one customer to fix my land line. What a bunch of liers.

If the fault is proved in to the telephone exchange and there is a need to change the line card this is done at night by a mobile force of exchange engineers who swap cards out during night hours. This is done to lessen the loss of service to other customers sharing the card.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings