Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 17

BT offers, is this the best price?

£14 for BT Infinity 1 + Weekend Calls

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer click the ratings star on the left-hand side. If the reply answers your question, mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 17

Re: BT Offers, is this the best price?

Try phoning options team and see if they can do better

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 17

@imjolly wrote:

Try phoning options team and see if they can do better

Do you see the same offers?

http://www.bt.com/myoffer

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer click the ratings star on the left-hand side. If the reply answers your question, mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 17

The special offers customised for me were rubbish  - won't say anymore

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 17

Re: BT offers, is this the best price?

Have you had the email telling you about the price rise?

that has a link to a customised offer.... i got £10 per month infinity 1.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 6 of 17

Thats for the link devera. I looked at the link and BT are offering me Infinity 2 for £24.50 a month and as im already on a discount my Infinity 2 is going up to £25.35 a month so they are not offering me much of a offer for my Infinity 2.

As I said on another thread on here im still to get an email about the BT price rises.

My sisters thinking of moving from BT to PlusNet and taking one of there fibre packages plus calls and line rental. She on Infinity 2 the now and has been out of contract with BT for a few months now.

Darren

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 17

Okay so I recontracted at £14 a month then received an email showing the price would remain even when the price increases from July 3.

Now I checked my offers again and seeing £10 a month. I think I'll go with this again.

I think BT are really eager to keep customers.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 8 of 17

Devera, did you have to wait until your original order was completed to get the £10 offer? I accepted the £14 offer too, but when I check my offers again it won't let me. I think this is because my order is not completed until tomorrow.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 17

@Tymo76 wrote:
Devera, did you have to wait until your original order was completed to get the £10 offer? I accepted the £14 offer too, but when I check my offers again it won't let me. I think this is because my order is not completed until tomorrow.

Yes when I accepted £14 I waited for the order to complete then accepted the £10 offer. I really don't think it will get lower than this since the wholesale price is around £8.40. So basically I recontracted twice.

Highlighted
Expert
Message 10 of 17

As I said above the offer BT gave me is not up to much as im already on a discount so there offer is not saving me much more and the offer is also for 18 months and I will not be signing any 18 month contracts im happy with 12 month contracts.

Not sure when or if i will get the email from BT about the price rise.

Darren

0 Ratings