cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ozzywoo1
Message 1 of 2

BT on-line bill massive!

Hi, all,

Thought I should bring to your attention the fact the you should monitor your bills for phone/BB/TV and not assume BT will stick to what you originally signed up for.Their site promises to keep an eye on accounts and I believe it states they will check your bill every 3 months to make sure it's correct. Put it this way, I've just drilled down into my past few months worth of bills and traced the fact BT are charging me abot £10 more for phone equipment I don't own (not the first time they've done this), refrained from giving me a BB discount for 12 months when my July bill shows it clearly, charging me for Friends and Family Mobile feature when, from what I can see is a £1.49 monthly charge that their website explains is a freebie when BT made changes in April 2009! I understand the Anytime Plan on the phone increased from £17.78 to £18.28 in Sept 2010 but BT appear a little sneaky if you don't keep your eyes peeled.However, their Technical support is brilliant and wipe the floor with providers I've used in the past so if BT can resolve their billing, I'd be a very happy teddy. I agreed to accept a further term of BB in the summer this year when a BT sales chap called me and offered a special deal but clearly their departments need to talk to each other because, "It's Good To Talk". Yes, making one single BT bill per month was a wise move from BT, bringing BB and phone bill together but I'm now waiting for BT to get back to me with a resolution for them forcing me to eat beans on toast every night because someone half asleep @ BT was let loose on my account! Come on, BT, we know you're good but don't get complacent. Grrrrrrrr. 

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT on-line bill massive!

Hi Ozzywoo1,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.  Sorry for any confusion caused with your online bill.  I will be more than happy to help you resolve this matter.

Can you please drop me an email to the email address in my profile, include your BT account details and the link to this thread.  I will make sure you get the discounts that BT have agreed and clear up any discrepancies.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings