cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1latimer5
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT order not gone through!

On the 28/11/14 i bought a new contract (12 month infinity unlimited for £10 a month) with BT, I opted for the line rental saver which was priced at approximately £160. Payment was taken, and i received an email confirming my order.

This morning I received a call regarding my order, they said they can't process the order because the line rental charge is being increase, and that id have to contact the billings department to pay the £10.06 increase.

I called the billings department and then they told me they are unable to process my order under the deal i purchased because the deal had expired, and they had not put the order through (due to the underpayment of the line rental). The deal i bought was a limited time, black friday deal, which i bought at a time when it was valid. Because of a technical error on their website, i was undercharged, and therefore they were not able to process the order. Now the deal has expired they are saying that i am not able to get this deal, because i did not pay the correct amount for the line rental, and that i have to choose a different deal.

Could anyone advise me where I stand if they are still not able to give me the deal i paid/signed up for?

Thanks

Shyam 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
NeilO
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT order not gone through!

Hi Shyam,

I'm really sorry about that, if you send in your details using our contact the mods link we'll get this investigated. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings