cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT phone engineer missed appointment 8am - 1pm today! Will he/she call today? What happen now! :-(

Go to solution

I've been waiting since 8am for the BT phone engineer (I've move home).  Appointment time was 8am - 1pm today!

What's going on BT!

Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT phone engineer missed appointment 8am - 1pm today! Will he/she call today? What happen now! :

Go to solution

What is going on is that an Openreach Engineer has missed a scheduled appointment.  By all accounts that is not that uncommon, you will not be called at all and the impetus is on you to book another appointment.  Dire, isn't it?

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Re: BT phone engineer missed appointment 8am - 1pm today! Will he/she call today? What happen now! :

Go to solution
Wow! That's bad, very bad and poor customer service. 😞

Servers me right for paying £130 upfront! 😞

Thanks for your reply. 🙂
0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

To be fair, I am only forming an impression based on other complaints I have read. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Snap. I've been waiting for an appointment today between 1-6pm. No-one has turned up and the order shows online as complete. I have been waiting on the phone for over 40 minutes and still waiting. 

Would I get charged if I wasn't in......................

So someone is going to pay for my time

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Great news update. Smiley Happy

A stressed, harrassed and apologetic, BT Openreach: sub-contractors' sub-contractor Smiley Tongue arrived @ 15:07.

Smiley LOL

@ 15:45 Phone & Broadband up and running. Smiley LOL

My rage, anger, dander, fury, and irritation Smiley Tongue  have been transformed into peaceful happiness! Smiley LOL

ta Smiley Happy

0 Ratings