Thanks for the update daleski75. Well done for getting through to them in the end. Can I just confirm, you haven't had the personal email or letter informing you of the price changes yet have you?
I still intend to leave, but it looks like it won't be easy. I'm just miffed that I missed ot on a cashback deal which ended yesterday.
I never got the letter yet but the proof was there under the price changes on my account so I thought I would give it a go and glad I did as it took 6 phone calls over 2 days to get there so at least it's over and done and I am not going to be worse off due to a contract change.
I've just been on chat and got the operator to admit my broadand was to increase. I asked if he could confirm then that I was free to leave and...the connection was lost! I am now in the queue again but as chat closes at 9pm , I don't hold out much hope. At least I have a record of the transcript! Getting nearer!
Just called BT for some clarification on whether I need to cancel all services within 10 days or just to give my intention to cancel as they know I am moving to VM.
They said because it's on their records that I am going to leave there is nothing more which can be done just got this feeling something is going to go wrong!