Hi @DavidM

Have sent information.

regards, Mike

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 342 of 373

Re: BT price changes April and August

Thanks for letting me know @Sharken.

We deal with emails in turn so once you reach the top of the queue either myself or one of the other mods will be in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
chrisbamb
Contributor
Message 343 of 373

When should I be receiving my letter? I don't have an email Account, since my BT one has been archived apparently.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 344 of 373

@chrisbamb You should have received this by now as all notification emails and letters were sent before the 1st of March. If you have online billing the email is sent to the same email address used to notify you when your bill is ready to be viewed.  

If you need any help with this please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Risco
Aspiring Contributor
Message 345 of 373

Just had a huge argument with your rententions team. I never receive the letter / email. They insisted it had been sent out however it never hit my inbox. I am not the only one who this has happened to.

I was told as it was past 30 days I could not leave my contract penalty free. How can this be the case if I am not in receipt of the email. I had also previously called up about the price increase and was told at no time about the 30 days. This is disgusting, the customer service team were nothing short of arrogant. Kept telling me it was all in the email that I never recieved!

The manager who spoke to me was Kerry in Lancaster. She advised she would listen to my call and come back in 5 days. I advised I will be in touch the Ombudsman.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 346 of 373

This is only a customer to customer forum, we are all just customers.

Notifications were sent in the post to the billing address, its possible you thought it was junk mail.

Why not just wait until the end of your contract, then you can do whatever you wish?

0 Ratings
Risco
Aspiring Contributor
Message 347 of 373

@Keith_Beddoe wrote:

This is only a customer to customer forum, we are all just customers.

Notifications were sent in the post to the billing address, its possible you thought it was junk mail.

Why not just wait until the end of your contract, then you can do whatever you wish?

Sigh, that old chestnut. User to user forum blah blah. They have already told me they did NOT send out a letter as my preferences are paperless.

I will not wait until the end because I am a principled person. 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 348 of 373

I am on paperless billing, and still received a letter. I think you will find that BT, like many other utilities and also banks, are required to send you paper notification of any material change to contracts, or terms of business.

0 Ratings
robert1997
Aspiring Expert
Message 349 of 373

Thats interesting @Keith_Beddoe as I never receive any paper (mailed) communications from BT and therefore most definitely didn't get anything in the post re the price rise. I did however receive an email a few weeks ago about it.

I'm not doubting your information but my bank also never sends me anything in the post re contract changes etc. Its all done via their messaging centre in ebanking.

0 Ratings
stuartrogerson
Distinguished Guru
Message 350 of 373

Never received anything in the post. Got the email though.

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings