cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
federicolacroze
Beginner
Message 371 of 373

Re: BT price changes April and August

Grrr... apologies for the double posting above... both are by me, but I never got a confirmation email after trying to register and posting the first one Man Frustrated  I thought it had failed, so I registered again with a different user name.  That worked immediately, only for the first one to pop up hours later Man Embarassed

Anyone know how to delete a user name??

0 Ratings
federicolacroze
Beginner
Message 372 of 373

Just had a final final bill, and the LRS balance has now been refunded.  So all's well that ends well by the looks of it. 

0 Ratings
xmarksthespot
Contributor
Message 373 of 373

I never received a notification letter or notification email about the April changes. I am a customer with a specific contract and expect to be communicated with directly regarding my specific service.

Of course when I put it to BT that I hadn't been notified they immediately claimed they'd sent it. "Check your spam", "Every customer received it". The usual trotting out of an "explanation" but without actually checking.

I asked them for proof. They said they couldn't resend the original. Mmmm. Nor could they scan and send a hard copy. Mmmm.

Were these real limitations or just excuses?  Mmmmm. Nothing in MyBT either.

When threatened with action it suddenly emerged that it was never sent! - as although BT have the correct email address for me it wasn't included in their price notification emails.

I argued the "30 day notification rule" and won.

0 Ratings