cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT site

The new portal is terrible. Have to log in twice to access e mail. E mail tabe does not tell you if you have any new mail without logging in. The site is cluttered ,garish and difficult to navigate. Compared to the old BT Yahoo portal it is terrible.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT site

Welcome to the forum.

At best its early days for some with the new BT Mail; for most of us it hasn't happened yet.

All being well, if the past is anything to go by, there will be a lot of revisions before things finally settle down.  I think the exercise was largely driven by the [for many] disfunctional BT Yahoo Mail, which I for one, will be glad to see the back of when the day comes.

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 3 of 6

I totally agree, it hangs now and again.  Can I have my home page back please, I do not want all this junk on my page

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Yes, I agree. while the BT Yahoo mail had it's problems this roll-out to the new email / home page has not been handled well. I din't expect to lose my Yahoo home page without warning....!

The new BT home page has no customisation and is quite a poor subtitute.

We'll have to wait and see about the new BT mail itself as I'm still on the BT Yahoo email via BT.com page (another login)All the constant login's are driving me crazy.

At least allow us a shorter login name (Even Google mail did that - allows googlemail & gmail)

Having to type 'btinternet.com' is not a short login. I've lost count how many time I've done it this lunchtime already....sigh

Anyone know of a way I can access my old BT Yahoo homepage. I would at least like to make a note of all the feeds etc. I had attached.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 5 of 6

Jolly Rodger- If you are signing in to MY BT to get to BT yahoo[2 sign ins] then try=www.uk.mg.bt.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.partner=bt-1

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Cheers Duncan,

That saves a bit of time for email access

0 Ratings