cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT sport app keeps saying not connected to the Internet, error code cn001.

Hi,
I'm posting on behalf of my dad who is having great difficulty watching with his BT sport app. He'll be watching BT sport and then after a few minutes it will come up with error code CN001 and says it's not connected to the Internet. Sometimes you can just click cancel and carry on watching but then it will happen again a few minutes later. Other times it has actually disconnected and he has to go into settings and reconnect. He's watching on an ipad through Wifi with BT broadband and a new hub. It doesn't happen when watching things like YouTube. We've tried a few things like reset the modem, uninstall and reinstall the app, set auto lock to never and check location services. We tried another iPad in his house and it had the same problem but not as often and the error message didn't come up at the same time on the 2 devices when they were both playing.
My dad is of an age where he's not technically minded. He's spent ages on the phone to the BT help line and they have been useless. He just wants BT to fix it so he can watch the rugby, it's driving him crazy. I can see other messages about this but no solutions. Please please can someone help!
Thanks.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT sport app keeps saying not connected to the Internet, error code cn001.

Hi Kmac,

Welcome and thanks for posting. Take a look at BT Sport App error messages for help with this.  Have you tried changing your father's wireless channel? Have a look at how to do this here .

Cheers,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings