cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT sports app is it time to go to trading standard as BT are misleading us all

I am now feed up with this BT sports app keep going round in circles and it will be Saturday soon , I think we are being miss lead.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT sports app is it time to go to trading standard as BT are misleading us all

What we are encountering is incompetence at its bet.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Re: BT sports app is it time to go to trading standard as BT are misleading us all

They are totally missleading us its outrageus! 

FREE = MY **bleep**

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

I really don't think there is anythinmg legally that can be done. BT sport, to be fair to it, is faultless on Sky and probably faultless on BT vision too.

The online app is just an add on and probably not considered the main product anyway. But the picture quality is awful. I first used it on launch night and it seemed fine then. Perhaps their servers cannot cope.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

aahh launch night.  I remember it well.

I had been trying for two days to get through.....but eventually I succeeded...it was when I first placed an order to u/g to Infinity, get BT TV, etc etc...there was a party going on in the Call Centre...I could hardly hear the call taker (or myself come to that)...no wonder they had "tech problems" with my order..(i.e there was a **bleep**-up and it got mislaid) .it's took several phone calls/emails to get anywhere to find out what had happened to my order...and they can't deliver for at least 2 weeks now...

"pi55 up" and "brewery", are the words that spring to mind.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Bt have screwed up big time and they simply do not care

0 Ratings