cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

BT tv via web device problem

Hi all, I am getting this message when trying to watch tv online:

Sorry, unable to play media. It appears you have reached the permitted device playback limit. For more information please visite help. TVE_P933

I have no regiistered devices. I had 1 before in the past and that has been removed. I know there is a 30 day wait but I have only ever had 1 device before and I was under the impression I am allowed 2 anyway. Can someone please help me? Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT tv via web device problem

Hi @neilymac,

Take a look at the following page: Managing and changing your devices

It will tell you how you can check to see what devices you have registered. I know in my case, it shows I have 1 device registered when I had 2 recently. I removed it from 1 device so I can add it to another. I have to wait 30 days before setting it up on the new device.

On that link it also has the BT TV chat team. You can contact them if you need further support.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Thanks, yes I looked at that webpage and it advised what I had already done, I have no registered devices so not a lot more I can do, I do not get an option to register a device.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for that @neilymac,

Did you speak with the BT TV live chat team? Their details can be found on the previous link I sent you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings