cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisii2012
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT unpaid bill and threats?

My friend hasnt been able to pay her bt bill for months because of a lack of money yet BT still havent cut the service and she can still use her phone and internet,all they do is send threatening letters and make threatening calls threatening legal action.Why is this?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT unpaid bill and threats?

@LiveMeerkat wrote:
Cus BT dont give one about it's customers, just money...

If you read the post, the OP says the services have not been cut, so your post at the moment is not correct..It might be soon, who can tell.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

@chrisii2012 wrote:

My friend hasnt been able to pay her bt bill for months because of a lack of money yet BT still havent cut the service and she can still use her phone and internet,all they do is send threatening letters and make threatening calls threatening legal action.Why is this?

Hi Chrisii2012,

maybe they are trying to give your friend a little bit of time to think about what can happen.

I would advise your friend to maybe contact the mods and see if there is some way that Bt can assist with the extra time to pay and maybe downgrade her services.

If you fill in this form: http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951 with a link back to your post for ref, the mods will get back to you. It can take up to 3 days ( sometimes longer in busy periods), and they will contact you direct via phone or email.

It will be easier to sort out before bailiffs get involved.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
chrisii2012
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

She hasnt paid a bill in like 7 months,they disconnected twice then reconnected it back up

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

that will explain the letters it sounds like it's now to late to do anything all you can do is get here to contcat BT and explain the situation
0 Ratings