cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bebot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

BT upgrade

Hi, I have btbroadband anywhere which comes with an old model htc phone. I have had this for quite awhile now and was wandering whether it is possible to upgrade the phone to a newer htc version. I dont use the old one much because of its lack of functions, small screen etc. But the new HTC's are much bigger and i would surf the web with one of them etc.

Also, is it possible to upgrade my hub.. I read on the bt site they have newer ones with more reange and i was thinking it might be good to upgrade my 2.0 hub as the reception/range is sometimes not great. 

I would get infinity but where i live it is not yet available.

I tried to call and ask these questions but was on hold too long and my time is limited, I know they have the call back feature but i am in and out all day with kids etc so sometimes wouldnt be able to take the call. I will try again in the morning.

Thanks in advance

Sean

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT upgrade

Hi Bebot,

If you can fill out the contact us form in the "about me" section of my profile and we can take a look for you.

Cheers,
Chris
BT Moderator Team.

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings