Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lyn747
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT useless service

I run an Online magazine, B-C-ing-U! 

Yesterday I discovered I'd been missing emails for 2 days- but only emails with Attachments!

I got a Chatline to Calcutta but he couldn't fix it. They've never fixed ONE PROBLEM for me, ever! Even his Test emails didn't arrive.

I couldn't even get on to the Forum.

He booked an appointment for 9.30 this morning. I'm still sitting here waiting nearly 2 hours later. I've had no breakfast or a cup of tea.

Some time yesterday evening, emails started arriving, some 2 days old & today the rest arrived including the Test emails.

The Head of Bt said if we left the EU, there would be job losses.

Yes please! I want someone here in the UK to talk to. I want my problems fixed, not just super-polite lip-service, then to be completely ignored.

I have no idea if it was a general fault or just me, & of course I never will know. I don't even know if it's fixed, or if I've lost a lot of important emails.

if you want to email me with some photos at the top. and if I don't reply it means I haven't got them!

I give up. I'm going indoors for some breakfast.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT useless service

You should remove your email address. This is a public forum and you may be inundated with spam. Enjoy your breakfast!

0 Ratings
Lyn747
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT useless service

Thanks Mr Moderator. I didn't know how to remove my email!

Well it's now 13.30 & I haven't heard a thing from BT. But I have had my breakfast & a cup of tea.

I still don't know if I'm getting all my emails.

Lyn 

0 Ratings