Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattDoughty
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT vision "accidentally" deleted from my account

Go to solution
Just sat down to enjoy the Liverpool v Chelsea game on BT sport to be greeted with a the code IPC 6007.

I called BT, it took 15 minutes for them to tell me that somebody had deleted BT vision from my account and it won't be reactivated until Tuesday!!!

Why can't this be activated immediately?? It's not my mistake, BT messed up and now I'm being punished for it. I want to watch the football.

This is added to a toilet roll long list of poor customer service I have received from BT, I'm still waiting for a customer service call from May of this year to discuss BT not installing or activating my internet for around a month despite, setting up my home move 2 months before I actually moved.

Maybe you should spend money on customer service rather than paying already overpaid footballers more money to promote your poor service.

I want my football back on before 12:45 please, social media awaits!!!
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
jam2000
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT vision "accidentally" deleted from my account

Go to solution
This is a customer help forum, you will need to speak with customer services to resolve. If you need to watch the game try on your pc or tablet with the BT sport app
0 Ratings
MattDoughty
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
I am a customer and have spoken to customer services!!

Do you work for BT?
0 Ratings
MattDoughty
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
And I pay to watch it on my TV not on a poxy tablet!
0 Ratings
jam2000
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
No I don't I am only trying to help obviously you don't want any so goodbye
0 Ratings
MattDoughty
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
Apologies, I'm still absolutely seething! Shouldn't have taken it out on you. Appreciate your comments.
0 Ratings
glasgowguy
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

just had mine deleted on thursday, then long periods of phoning customer services often to India where they appear to follow a pre written script. well it was to be back on asap friday, then today i found my 20 internet channels not connected and unable to watch recorded material either ipc6007. more phone callls and eventually advised to "do a factory reset of humax box and loose all my recordings!!!!

i would not do this, now a few hours later tv showed that mtv (which i dont want or watch) was not set up ! so pressed proceed and after a few minutes on it comes. Then trying Alibi and Fox these are back, my recorded programs are available again.  However me I am very un happy at the convoluted process to speak to someone who would actually listen  my kit was not faulty BT disconnected my tv service in error instead of ceasing a BT/EE sim service which was not fit for purpose and they had agreed to terminate at no further cost to me. Just a moments carelessness for someone on a computer I presume  but days of fustration for me. Wanted to sound off /share , still not convinced about this and will MTV cost me money?

0 Ratings