cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidBRose
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT7600 Nuisance Call Blocker - can only block 10 numbers?

Go to solution

I have a BT7600 nuisance call blocker phone and I'm very satisfied with it.  I am using the call blocking features by call type and that works well, but I have also blocked specified numbers.

Today I wanted to add another number to my blocked list and I realised I can only block 10 numbers. If I press the button to ADD, it displays a message "Replace xxxxx number?" 

That seems like a strange limitation to only block 10 numbers.  Is there a way to add more?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT7600 Nuisance Call Blocker - can only block 10 numbers?

Go to solution

@DavidBRose Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, I've checked the BT7600 userguide and it explains that 10 numbers can be stored and there's no option to increase this. 

0 Ratings
DavidBRose
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@NeilO wrote:

@DavidBRose Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, I've checked the BT7600 userguide and it explains that 10 numbers can be stored and there's no option to increase this. 

Hi Neil

Thanks for taking the time to find the answer for me.  It seems very strange that the phone limits only 10 specific numbers to be blocked. Had I known I wouldhave bought a different model. 

Regards

David

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@DavidBRose wrote:

@NeilO wrote:

Hi Neil

Thanks for taking the time to find the answer for me.  It seems very strange that the phone limits only 10 specific numbers to be blocked. Had I known I wouldhave bought a different model. 

Regards

David

Have you thought of signing up for the free service BT Call Protect ?  There is no limit there.

0 Ratings
DavidBRose
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks. I'll have a look at it

0 Ratings