cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_Hibiscus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BTCloud

The new BTCloud update was loaded today on my wife's Windows  10 PC. We have since experienced 2 complete lock ups of the PC. It has been stable before this. Is anyone else experiencing the same problems.

I have currently turned off BTCloud to see if that's the problem.

Chris

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: BTCloud

@Chris_Hibiscus I haven't seen any other reports of this issue on the community. Have you had any further problems since turning off BT Cloud?

0 Ratings
Chris_Hibiscus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi

No. It has been switch off for 2 days and we have had no occurances of lock ups.

I will wait till end of the week and try turning it back on again to see what happens. My PC is running BTCloud as well and I have not exprienced any lock ups. The CPU resource it uses for a few minutes after start up seems high though 7.3%

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Chris_Hibiscus wrote:

Hi

No. It has been switch off for 2 days and we have had no occurances of lock ups.

I will wait till end of the week and try turning it back on again to see what happens. My PC is running BTCloud as well and I have not exprienced any lock ups. The CPU resource it uses for a few minutes after start up seems high though 7.3%

Chris

There were no lock-ups here. However you will find that BT cloud Login is launched at startup, after the update.

Go to Task Manager - startup,      And disable it at startup.

Windows will show that it has high processor usage.

Once the PC has started up you can launch it as required.

0 Ratings
Rosefarm
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Yes I have had no end of problems since the new version came out. 

My comupter is running really slowly and was told by the help desk its my problem since removed it and what a suprise computer running really fast again.

Why did they have to change such a good product

Tags (1)
0 Ratings