cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wolfylee
Message 1 of 4

BTCloud

Just joined BT and the BTCloud app opens very quickly and disappears without so much as a bye or leave - it has never worked.  I am using windows 8 and currently the app/program is useless for me - which is a shame as I'm paying for it.

In fact it took a download from an alternative source as the app couldn't be downloaded from the BT webiste due to an internal 500 website error - which I notice other people have had before.

Not impressed so far - this is my second problem with a BT add-on service and I've been here only a few weeks - and I'm tech savvy!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
ypt
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BTCloud

Hi Wolfy,

There was an undate this morning, which I tried installing.

It appears to have installed, but comes up with the error message " unable to connect, check your internet connection"

I have gone into btcloud.bt.com and can see my backups, but there doesn't appear to any way of downloading folders via the browser - this was why I downloaded the app in the first place.

I restored the original app, but this doesn't connect either - possibly lines down - don't expect a swift responce.

I agree with your comments on the apps!

Michael

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 3 of 4

this is my second problem with a BT add-on service  Yes, I am afraid the add-on services are almost all complete rubbish.

Even if you do get BT Cloud up and running you will find there are lots of problems with it; just look at the other forum posts.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi wolfylee,

Thanks for posting. I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings