cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Squar3one
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BTFON - A telephone number to contact directly.

Is there a number I can phone to contact BTFON directly? I know they're a different company than BT.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
DragonKhan
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: BTFON - A telephone number to contact directly.

Hi Squar3one

I have this number for the BTfon hd 0800 022 3322

Hope this helps.

DK

0 Ratings
Raid1968
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 7

To clarify the number above is for BT Openzone/BTFON and strictly for BT broadband customers and customers who have bought the Openzone Evoucher.

So when you say you know BT Fon is a different company to BT I think your directly refering to FON ( La Fonera ) itself in which case there is no direct number they are only contactable by email (support@fon.com) or via the FAQ's on the login page.

Any voucher priced £3, £5 and £15 these are FON vouchers and not supported by BT, believe me I found out the hard way.

Raid

0 Ratings
tanturia
Message 4 of 7

Hi,

Probably already sorted now but in case anyone else needs it the BTFON service desk number is 0800 111 4567.

Thanks,

Ben.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

Hi taturia

the number you have quoted is the Broadband help line nothing to do with BT FON the contact number for the FON/OPENZONE helpline is The BTOpenzone helpdesk, 0800 022 3322, the helpdesk is open 24/7 365 days/year and only deals with enquiries relating to BTOpenzone and BTFon hotspot access.as has already been posted earlier in the thread
justjase
Message 6 of 7

Ref:-  Raid1968

This is not true. I phoned the free B.T number (in my naivety, thinking it was Fon) and they put me through to Fon and sorted my problem out v quickly. I should have made a note of the number : ( as fa as I know it was still a free call.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

you are posting on a 15 month old thread!

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings