cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Message 11 of 16

Re: BTFON-GON

Okey dokey

"push the button" - It would be better if it was a self destruct button!!Smiley Very Happy

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
BRACKEN
Contributor
Message 12 of 16

It must be a good piece of kit with all the handling it has had and  is still graceing my house with its 4 blue blinding leds. She who must be obeyed went shopping so  i have pushed the button and awaiting results but will not be holding my breath as i would never be able to post again.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BRACKEN
Contributor
Message 13 of 16

Hi DS thanks for all your help just made my first and second fon connection ok.  All my four leds are on all the time now. Question---------- in the past second led (bb) would flash for 3 at 3sec or 6 sec intervals and when i connected wireless laptop third led (wireless) would flash with led two (bb).  Am i right in saying this an error condition somewhere. Thanks again for all your time and attention given.

regards bill.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 14 of 16

Hi Bill

No probs, glad to hear you've now got FON working.

It may of been that the hub settings were changed, possibly by yourself in error...

We can alter the hub lights to have a flashing BB and wireless light. This I guess could be used when you're not on the internet and any family members that shouldn't be online, are (a visual "so someone isn't sleeping"Smiley Very Happy)

The reset should now of cleared these flashing lights.

0 Ratings
jookes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

Could I ask if people are having difficulties through Vista/XP or Windows 7.

I've got 2 laptops, Win7 one's fine, but the Vista one can't connect to OZ/Fon. Thanks, Paul

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 16 of 16

I've replied to your other post - http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-Out-About/BT-Fon-access-problems/m-p/154451#M4280

0 Ratings