Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ipswichblade
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 44

Re: BTHub 3 Kodak ESP Printer - wireless printing issues

Go to solution

Well my fears were realised, after being stable for 36 hours the printer has gone again so unless anyone has any other ideas it looks like either a new printer, new router or USB connection

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Ipswichblade
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 44

Go to solution

Just another point that I have just discovered. If i go into the hub manager change the setting from b/g back to b/g/n and apply it then change it back to just b/g again the problem is solved! So can I ask for some thoughts, is this ok to do as clearly its only a minutes job or will it cause any damage to the hub. Clearly it is better and quicker than turning the hub off and on 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 44

Go to solution

it will not cause a problem and if it works for you then do it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Ipswichblade
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 44

Go to solution

Thank you for your reply

0 Ratings
Ipswichblade
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 44

Go to solution

On the subject of wirless printers does anyone have any recommendations if i decide to change the printer. For example those of you who have no problems with thier wireless printing what printer do you use?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 44

Go to solution

I use an epson px720wd and have no problems - set up was very quick and first time.  I have also use other epson models and all connected without a problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Ipswichblade
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 44

Go to solution

Thanks for the recommendation, I have also looked at HP which seem to have a good report

0 Ratings
adepool
Message 28 of 44

Go to solution

Like many other people on this post I am still having problems printing wirelessly on my Kodak printer.

It used to work fine with my old router, the problems only occured when I updated to infinity and got the new HomeHub3.

I have changed all the settings and channels sugeested and still no solution.

I am not impressed that so much effort is needed to get a perfectly functioning device to work after upgrading.

Is this a case where upgrading is down grading in disguise.

Going back to old router until fix is supplied.

0 Ratings
jonnyb
Message 29 of 44

Go to solution

Hi

Same issue here . The printer connects to the hub (v3) and is shown in the hubs device list and eventually you can connect via the printer wizard. However, switch the printer off and turn it on later and while the printer connects to the hub (and is again shown in hub device list), prnter s/w doesn't find the printer.

the b/g/n 'fix' had no effect. Rang BT - no reported issues with HH3 and kodak printers apparently. Does anyone from BT monitor these posts?

Anyone got anything useful from BT or Kodak?

Thanks

Jon

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 30 of 44

Go to solution

jonnyb

This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators

Posts made here do not go directly to BT

you could try just selecting wireless b/g  instead of b/g/n 

0 Ratings