Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SKP
Beginner
Message 1 of 44

BTHub 3 Kodak ESP Printer - wireless printing issues

Go to solution

I have just changed from a D-Link wireless hub (which worked fine with our laptops & kodak printer apart from range issues). The BTHub3 has connected up fine with our laptops and the Kodak printer finds and connects with the Hub too, but we cannot print wirelessly. I have entered the key, no problem, but it simply will not print unless I connect via a USB lead. Kodak were very helpful, we tried all sorts of settings but is still unresolved. Our other laptops will not connect wirelessly to the printer either. I have stopped & started the print spooler and reloaded the kodak software from their website. Both printer & laptop are connected to the hub but cannot communicate. Any Ideas?

0 Ratings
43 REPLIES 43
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 44

Re: BTHub 3 Kodak ESP Printer - wireless printing issues

Go to solution

have you tried changing the wireless from default b/g/n to just b/g unless all your devices are 'n' rated

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
SKP
Beginner
Message 3 of 44

Go to solution

Hi, I have just changed to b/g from b/g/n….and problem solved! That’s brilliant, thank you so much for your help.

Regards

Steve

0 Ratings
Voxp
Message 4 of 44

Go to solution
You should not have to set it to g/b. the kodak printer i have got is n compatible, but does not like the home hub n settings or firewall. Please bt provide a fix for your home hub, as its defintly your hub thats not relaying info to the printer. With n settings you have much better speed.
0 Ratings
aledbach
Beginner
Message 5 of 44

Go to solution

where do i find these settings? I'm in the desktop help software but cannot find anything to change the wireless options only the automatic channel changer that doesnt work. Not as good as the older versions

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 44

Go to solution

you need to enter the hub manager  enter 192.168.1.254 into your browser then go to wireless

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
aledbach
Beginner
Message 7 of 44

Go to solution

changed settings but printer and now 2x ipod touch experiencing problems, going back to my old hub which worked fine. award winning my ***

0 Ratings
brisig
Message 8 of 44

Go to solution
I completely agree with you, Voxp, I have been on the phone to Kodak and BT and it appears it is BT who have the problem. I think BT have rang me 4 times now trying to solve the issue, but to no avail. The printer works once or twice after connection and then refuses to find the Kodak printer ...ongoing.. Come on BT, this shouldbe simple for you to FIX.
0 Ratings
elnara
Message 9 of 44

Go to solution

same issues here. Very annoying. please let know as soon as there is a solution!

0 Ratings
andymhill
Beginner
Message 10 of 44

Go to solution

I have a Kodak ESP printer which worked fine with my BT hub 2 but just keeps disconnecting from the hub 3. Whilst all my other wireless devices (including another printer) work fine I am convinced this is a BT hub problem. BT - please get this sorted.

0 Ratings