Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haxx
Message 41 of 44

Re: BTHub 3 Kodak ESP Printer - wireless printing issues

Go to solution

Hi

I have been having terrible problems with my Kodak 5250, tried the b/g trick but didn't work!

I came across this on the Kodak site and its working I'm printing via wireless again, I realise its for a different make of router but the printer port setup instructions worked for me!

http://support.en.kodak.co.uk/app/answers/detail/a_id/25397/selected/true

May help if you are still having problems, hopefully it won't drop out 😕

Paul

0 Ratings
jkemili
Message 42 of 44

Go to solution

Just got Infinity and a HH3 (3 weeks ago), having exactly the same problems with my Kodak 5250. I looked on the router to change from wireless b/g/n to just b/g but couldn't find it. I also tried to set-up the printer as a local port using a fixed IP but it still didn't function. I finally choose to change the wireless security from WPA2 to WPA and it worked. It's early days but I have just printed and scanned since the first time I upgraded so seems like a start.

Will keep you posted.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 43 of 44

Go to solution
0 Ratings
N_Vic
Beginner
Message 44 of 44

Go to solution

I still have this problem, the above kodak printer worked fine for a while and now for a prolonged period the only way it works is if I change the connection setting to b/g or b/g/n on the homehub 3. The act of changing seems to reset the link and it works fine for a short period (a few hours?) but otherwise every time I want to print I need to change the settings.

Is there any feedback on the root cause and if there is a fix? 

Would it work better if I set the printer up with a Static IP?

Any help appreciated.

0 Ratings