cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 331 of 415

Re: BTInfinity customers problem

BT Infinity 2, really fast gaming, if only.

Cannot log on to www.ubi.com

Come on BT.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 332 of 415

I've read through a lot of this discussion now. But what really intrigues me is that, yes I am having this problem, except the online parts of AC4 work for me...I still can't access the Ubisoft/Uplay website, nor can I access the Brotherhood, Revelations or AC 3 Multiplayer servers, but AC 4 works perfectly, I don't understand it. Nobody else seems to have reported this happening at all, so what's changed and why are the other areas not affected?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 333 of 415

When i found out the issue had returned, i gave up trying to play normally and went straight to the VPN as i knew that would work.

Also, i can access the Ubisofts websites via my work VPN (routed via france)

Who knows what has changed, i think that is the main problem that so far nobody has acknowledged the problem, but its obvious its happening again as a few people have seen the same issue.

I might raise an online ticket and include these thread details, but i have such little confidence in getting anything resolved via that channel

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 334 of 415

Yeah, I don't have the time to waste to thread them tickets they're going to ignore. And they need to stop pointing fingers and actually work together on this, I don't care if Uplay is and unnecessary waste of time and effort, nor do i care that BT's filters might be acting up and being a little OTT, I just want them to deal with it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 335 of 415

Hi all

Just a note to say we’re aware that some BT Infinity customers are unable to access the UPlay service or the ubi.com web portal currently.

We’ve been in touch with Ubisoft and are continuing to investigate the cause, we’ll update you with more when we have it. Access to ubi.com and UPlay over BT Broadband (ADSL) and BT Wi-Fi is unaffected.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 336 of 415

I thank-you for the response. An acknowledgement is better than nothing.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 337 of 415

Yes, thank you StuartH

if you need any tracert's then please don't hesitate to contact me via PM
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 338 of 415

Hi all.

First post newbie 🙂

Reason for joining? My new copy of Far Cry 3 won't work!

After speaking to various customer services teams today and getting nowhere, it's great to see that I'm not only alone with this issue, but that there are BT Reps also aware.

Fingers crossed for a quick resolution!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 339 of 415

Hi StuartH,

Any progress updates on this?

As of this morning, the issue still occurs and it seems like for some this problem is now around 5 days old.

Any estimate of a time to fix would be good

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 340 of 415

I've been on the phone with BT for about 3 hours this morning.  Every person I speak to reacts as this if is new news, I have to explain it every time, very frustrating.  They say that my internet is working fine so I would have to pay a fee to cancel and move to another ISP.  I would suggest that BT seem to be doing absolutely nothing about this and your only option is to pester them by whatever means possible.  If enough people waste their time, they might do something, you never know.  I can't believe that they haven't had lots of complaints about connecting to UPlay but they seem to have nothing registered on their systems.

0 Ratings