Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 18

BTP-20000

Go to solution
Engineer came and set up my line yesterday. I was able to watch the football on bt sport last night but now I am unable to watch any subscription channels and keep getting error codes BTP-20000/BTP15000.
I've run the online diagnostic checks, reset the hub and you view box countless times now. Still no joy so called the number on screen. The person I spoke to said there is nothing wrong from what he can see and that the only solution is for me to pay £130 to have an engineer come out. But everybody else seems to be having more joy on here. Please help.
0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 18

Re: BTP-20000

Go to solution

Hopefully a moderator will pick this up for you tomorrow and be able to assist AND hopefully save you £130 into the bargain. The mods on these forums are excellent and if they can help they most certainly will, I can say that from personal experience, I would hang in there if I were you and see if this thread gets spotted tomorrow.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @Willb,

Welcome to the community forum. I'm sorry you're having problems watching the extra channels on BT TV. I'll be able to get this sorted for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 18

Go to solution
I'm having the same problem. TV and broadband got activated on Tuesday and work fine except bt sport won't work on tv and keep getting these error codes. It works fine online and on the app
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 18

Go to solution

@biff91 Sorry about that, you'll be able to send over your details on the click here to contact the mods link and we'll be happy to help. You'll see the link if you click on my username.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 18

Go to solution
Still no joy... so now it looks like I'm gonna have to shell out for the engineer to come out tomorrow.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 18

Go to solution

@Willb. Did you contact @PaddyB as requested above? If so it can at times take a few days for them to get back to you, queries are taken in turn. I still believe a mod can sort this without an expensive engineer call out.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 18

Go to solution
I did but didn't hear anything back.
I moved in to my new home two weeks ago and I've been with BT tv for all but the two hours after the engineer set up the phone line on Wednesday.
BT have told me to just wait for the engineer and to stop contacting them about this problem now.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 18

Go to solution

It may take the mods a few days to get back to you as they take each request in turn and can be at times busier than at others.

I wouldn't be paying £130 for something the mods could possibly fix at their end for free.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 18

Go to solution
They sent the engineer to wrong address anyway.
0 Ratings