Go to solution
I should've gone with sky or virgin.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 18

Re: BTP-20000

Go to solution
Have spent all morning on the phone to customer services just to be passed around from non English speakers to more non English speakers who eventually asked me to call another help line that is currently closed.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution
Apparently, because they've got my moving date wrong on their system there is absolutely nothing they can do to get it working and I just have to wait for everything to magically start working on that date, 19 days (without the service I am paying for) after I actually moved in!?
Moving homes with BT has been nothing but a nightmare. Never again. Next time I'm going with Sky.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @Willb,

I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you. I've raised your case with my colleague in the BT TV team, as soon I have an update I'll be back in touch.

@biff91,

I had a look at your account and I can see that your case has been resolved and your TV service should be back working again. I did give your mobile number a quick call, If you're still experiencing issues with your BT TV, please post back and I'll get this investigated.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution
Well, this issue that nobody could do anything about and was supposed to magically resolve itself today (19th September 2017).
However, it hasn't.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @Willb,

I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you. The BT TV team have got back to me to say that they believe they've identified and fix the issue. Please can you try restarting your BT Home Hub? If that doesn't work can you'll need to reset you BT Youview box and hub.

Please give that ago and let me know if that resolved the issue?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution
Okay. I've been through that again and this time it has worked. Thank you.
However my HD sports channels are still 'missing'
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @Willb,

Thank you for posting back. I've raised the issue of the missing HD channels with my colleagues in the BT TV team and I'll get back to you as soon as that's been fixed. 

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings