cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BTYahoo Mail set up issue

I use the BTyahoo web browser to manage two of my email accounts.  In one I have a problemas follows:

1. Mail comes in to my in box

2. Despite not setting anything up. mail in the inbox is automatically transferred to my Trash folder and unless I catch it in time trashes the messages.  This only happens with one account, My other account has kept mail going back sometime and I decide what to delete and what to keep.

3. How do I set up my account to stop transferring my e mails to trash.

Footenote :As well as accessing both accounts though BTYahoo web browser I also access them both through my mobile.

Thanks for your help

Kap

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: BTYahoo Mail set up issue

You need to set your mobile to leave messages on the server, otherwise they will disappear as soon as you've downloaded them to the mobile. 

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Just checked phone and delete mail on server is swithced off.
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

I have deleted the account from my phone and will see what happens to new mails coming into the BTYahoo online browser.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

Yes, it's a good idea to eliminate the mobile. If it still keeps happening, try turning off the spam guard to see if that stops it.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings