cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

BTtv app

Can anyone help? I had the BT tv app on my phone working fine untill this morning when the phone was updated to android 7 from 6. Now the app works but on live TV section it states that I have reached my limit of devices. I know its the app not recognising the phone as being the same device but surely they can reset this remotely rether than wait 30 days again. I only got it back working after I hard reset my old phone last month and inadvertently registered the phone twice before it gave up the ghost and I had to get a new phone. I contacted BT today via online chat and the lady insisted that it was down to the phone manufacturers to fix 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: BTtv app

Hi @priestfield1

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with the BT TV App after updating your operating system.  Looks like a potential spanner in the works Smiley Frustrated

The community isn't going to be able to help with this so you can send us over your details and we will give you a hand.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings