cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenmart
Message 1 of 6

Back to paper billing

I'd like to go back to paper billing - how do I go about that? There is no way to do it via the website (of course there isn't!)

Thanks.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Back to paper billing

Hi jenmart and welcome

There are a few methods:

Call BT on 150 (from your landline), negotiate the automated options and speak to them

or

Use the online Billing Live Chat facility - http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

They're open M-F 9-6 (Keep a copy)

or

Via the forum mod contact form - http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

edit to correct a typo

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Oxfordataloss
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

A warning about this.

When BT billing were proven to be incompetant I cancelled my direct debit (to stop them charging me 190 pounds in a single month for broadband - the reason I left them).  I then switched to paper billing so I could control what their staff were doing.

What I had no idea was ... they were sending bills to the wrong address.  When I called them, they knew my correct address.  My phone number was registered to the correct address, but when they produced a bill?  Oh .. they decided to send it to another property ... sheer genius ..

When the final bill did arrive at the correct address .. they charged me for late payment of my final bill as I had not paid it on time .... even though the delay was because they had issued the paper bill to the incorrect property

Just a warning.

0 Ratings
fraserwd
Message 4 of 6

Hi,

I'd like to return to paper billing too. Thanks!

0 Ratings
afreelove
Message 5 of 6

I would like to go back to paper billing.

Thank you

0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 6

Hi there

Do as DS says in his earlier post.
0 Ratings