cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steftymo
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Back to square 1

In my previous thread,   http://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity/Ordered-BT-Infinity-without-BT-line/td-p/358087, I mentioned that I had a problem ordering BT line (move from other ISP) and infinity. I had ordered online but was advised the next day that the order had been cancelled and an order for the line only had been raised and that I would be able to make an Infinity order once this had been done. I then rang up again querying this as other people on this forum who were in a similar situation had managed to order both at same time; this time I was told that I could do this so he cancelled my line only order and after a day had passed I rang again to order the line/infinity package only to be told that, surprise, surprise, they were having problems with combined orders (even though it allows you to go online and do this).

So the upshot is I am now back with having an order for the line due 10th Jan then I will be able to order Infinity.

I wonder if other people realise this when moving from another ISP and want to order Infinity with a line.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
saintalan
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Back to square 1

Hi does your checker still show that Infinity is available NOW?

Cheers

Alan

0 Ratings
steftymo
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Back to square 1

Yes...the salesperson confirmed it when she checked the line...even said it looked like a full 40mbps d/l.

0 Ratings