cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 71 of 83

Re: Barnby Exchange (EABBY) accepting Orders (Who from?)

No, I am really not interested if I can get superfast broadband. I am only interested if the stated criteria is met and implemented. I would appreciate being informed if my cabinet wil be upgraded or if it will not be be upgraded so that I know one way or another instead of being kept in the dark.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 72 of 83

Thanks but I would still like to know how many cabinets have been upgraded as oppposed to the number of cabinets served by the exchange

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 73 of 83

Well, you now know that the exchange is enabled and accepting orders and people are able to order Infinity. You also know that your cabinet is not upgraded and you know how to find out if it is planned to be enabled.
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 74 of 83

If that is the case then the criteria should be explained on the openreach website should it not?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 75 of 83

You can ask Openreach that when you email them.
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 76 of 83

No, I only know that I cannot get it at present. Although I have yet to meet sombody in my locale that can get it.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 77 of 83

The other cabinets are of interest because I want to know how many people can access superfast broadband from my exchange.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 78 of 83

Good answer.NOT

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 79 of 83

My exchange may be enabled but I have yet to meet anyone in my area who can order superfast broadband

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 80 of 83

Your question has been answered contact Openreach they may be able to help you but they will not tell you how many cabinets the exchange has or how many are fibre activated

This post is going round in circles you have the information on what to do no one here can help you further we are all BT customers like you there fore we can only advise you where to get information from
0 Ratings