cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darjonas
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Be very careful with BT!

I was a BT client for a few years. Bit by bit the internet was going worse and worse, I tried to get BT engineers to come and sort the problems out but the engineers never ever came. After that I decided to change my internet supplier. I phoned up BT and I've told them that I want to cancel my internet and telephone line with them. They told me that they can't cancel the internet because the contract isn't finished yet ( I done an upgrade ). I then phoned up so many times and each time they lied to me that there is a problem in my area engineers were sent to my house at least 7 times but they only turned up once out of all them 7 times and then the engineers told me that my telephone number isn't existing and they went. On my name the company has put 3 telephone numbers and 3 different accounts which I didn't ask for!!! That is how it works when BT is in England but the customer service is in India!!!! After 2 months I decided to cancel literally everything with BT because they wasn't able to fix my internet in them 2 months and they were still charging me for it even though I haven't had no internet or anything!!!!! On the 12/08/13 round about 7 o'clock I phoned up BT again because of all the bills that I was getting and I got called a '**bleep** Head' over the phone. Why should I pay for the internet and so on when I didn't have any internet or anything for at least 2 month and they kept lying to me. But BT are sending me letter threatening that I have to pay for the 2 accounts which I didn't ask for (How can one person have two accounts and two telephone numbers why would one person need that?!). I am forced to contact solicitors and sort this problem out!
Labels (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
PaddyB
Message 2 of 5

Re: Be very careful with BT!

Hi Darjonas,

Welcome to the community forum. I'll be able to take a look at the details of your complaint. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
darjonas
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Re: Be very careful with BT!

where it is "Contact The Mods"? I find to send "private message"
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage