cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 41 of 56

Re: Been ten days since upgrde to ADSL2+.

Im not sure if Webby will answer this, but can you get engineer visits out for free under an EMR to replace the master socket with an NTE5
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 42 of 56

i would agree with imjolly that you have now some room for possible improvement lets hope you do get a bigger increase 😉
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 43 of 56

thought that had been covered before if there is nothing wrong with master then openreach won't replace it - if it's not broke don't fix it - other's have also said this on other boards

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 44 of 56

Exceeding the line estimations so I'd leave it be 😉
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 45 of 56

correct IMJ there are many posts on that subject and they will not do it for free unless proved faulty
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 46 of 56

no fun in that - my estimate is 6mb but with effort running at 8.3mb!!!!

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 47 of 56

im only going on what others have said in retail, albeit they were agency workers...
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 48 of 56

you said the same thing about the master on a previous post and I and others then said openreach have the 'not broke don't fix' policy which has not changed

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 49 of 56

i know i did, but again i've seen visits raised under the EMR where eu's have not been charged, but i guess this is up to an engineers sole discretion
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 50 of 56

exactly and that is not worth the risk unless the line is faulty or the socket is
0 Ratings