cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 51 of 56

Re: Been ten days since upgrde to ADSL2+.

Just got back in and noise margin is 9.5db still so I'll leave it for 3 days and see if it gets better.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 52 of 56

yes or line stays stable for 3 days then get mods to reset it to 6db which will increase your connection speed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 53 of 56

Aye I will do like I said the connection actually did go from 12.39 to 12.99 even though it's a small increase it pushed my download speeds just above 1.4mbps.

I'm not so impatient this time it's a hell of a lot better than the original 2mb downstream I had when I first joined lol.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 54 of 56

LOL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 55 of 56

i think you are making the correct decision let it settle and get a noise margin reset
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 56 of 56

Yeah like I said the first time I was stuck at 2mb so I was very impatient this time I've got 1.4mbps download speeds and that's the fastest I've ever had so I'm happy with that but as anyone who has an interest in computers and broadband or is basically a geek like me lol knows it's always exciting getting faster speeds!

0 Ratings