Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Being Overcharged and Customer Service Won't Solve Issue

Go to solution

Firstly I don't know my account number because BT has NEVER gave it to me by email or letter. Since I have joined BT for the last 4 months I have requested a letter to be sent to my home containing my account number, I have called about 10 times to ask for a letter to be sent out and they say they will and make up excuses such as it gets lost in the post..

I can't login in to BT online because I don't have my account number, I am being overcharged every month and BT Customer services are not helping me at all.

Could someone please help me solve this issue once and for all? Is there a specific number to call to speak to someone higher up? Is contacting Ofcom necessary to help solve this?

Thank You

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Being Overcharged and Customer Service Won't Solve Issue

Go to solution

try online chat they won't give you the number for security reasons but they will send it you at the account registered address

live chat http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

You don't need the account number to log onto MyBT  - just your password and user name which may be your email address that you normally use.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@conrad wrote:

You don't need the account number to log onto MyBT 

But you do need it to register in the first place.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

THANK YOU!!

They resolved the issues and within 10 minutes all online!

Thanks Again!

0 Ratings