Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Bill Incorrect Again

Hi,

I've been having problems with my bills being incorrect for the past 4 months. I rang up about it and I was eventually told it would be sorted and I would be refunded. My most recent bill is still wrong and I've not been refunded. Can a mod help via PM please? I will not ring up again as it takes too long and I don't think my problem is being understood.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bill Incorrect Again

HI @UTw1stidFC and thanks for posting.

I'm really sorry you're having problems with the bills and refunds. The quickest way to get this sorted would be to contact our billing live chat team so can you give them a try and let me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi David,

I tried this initially and they told me I had to ring up?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I have asked a forum moderator to help you

The mods do not use PM's they will post a link to their contact us form and will then reply directly back to you by email or phone once your form reaches the top of their mail queue this can take up to 5 working days as they are busier than normal
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for confirming that @UTw1stidFC.

It's strange you'd be asked to call by the live chat guys. Can you drop me over your details and I'll look into this for you? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings