cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 21

Bill for a service we can't use as not connected yet..help!

After moving house and waiting months to have our phone line installed, today we discovered we are being billed for the package, three bills for a service we can't use as it's not connected yet!! It's a total of over £300 and we have not had a paper bill for it, only discovered when we logged on our account, please help. Could some moderator try and help us, please, don't know what else to do, it's all such a mess 😞
0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 21

Re: Bill for a service we can't use as not connected yet..help!

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 21

Thank you 🙂
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 21

Hi Potts,

I am sorry to hear that your order has been delayed and that you have been billed for a service you haven't been able to use. I'll be able to help you with your complaint. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 21

Well, just as expected nothing has happened. At one point we were told by someone at the BT call centre work was being done at the exchange as we were speaking to them, after we put the phone down we drove to the exchange to be told by one lone BT worker that nothing was being done and he knew nothing about us getting connected, come on moderator please listen to us, NOTHING is being done for us and we need you to actually find out why 😞
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 21

Did you use the contact link PaddyB offered ?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 21

Yes, but was told as BT were due to phone us and were dealing with it they didn't need to do anything, problem is by phone and always say the same thing that openreach are waiting for the traffic light team as the road at the exchange needs dug up for our connection! This is total rubbish, everything is done, had the traffic lights team in January while our poles were being put in and we were told by these workers all w that was needed was the connection to our house? That's all!!!!!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 21

Hi Potts,

Thanks for posting. I can see your email in our queue and that the orders chase team are due to call you tomorrow. If you don't get any further at that point let us know and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 21

Thanks David, I hope thinks start moving, this is totally depressing, we need to get on line, feeling very low about it all, can't believe such big organisationions could be so rubbish 😞
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 21

Hi Again, Thanks Olga for leaving a email to say that Openreach were waiting for permission to put in traffic lights, could someone tell us where these traffic lights are needed as it makes no sense to us! It can't be at the exchange near us as we have discussed this with a BT worker who was working at that exchange a couple of weeks ago, he knew nothing about us needing to be connected and advised us to complain, he even gave us the email address of Gavin e Patterson who he said was high up in BT. We have put this off hoping things would be resolved, so please, WHERE are traffic lights needed to complete our connection ?? It's a simple question as everything seems to be connected except the line to our house
0 Ratings