cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Bill issue and want to cancel BT sport, Live chat have not sorted it Bt Mods Please can you help!

I'm hoping one of the BT moderators see this and can help before i lose the will to live as they seem the only ones at bt that actually manage to sort out problems, 

I have used live chat twice now to try and sort out an issue i have with my bill however they have now started a new 12month contract today even though it was supposed to have been renewed when i upgraded my broadband in october saying that it wasnt renewed and that the only way to have caller display for free is to have a new contract.

I was supposed to be put through to customer options to discuss the issue however after being called by live chat the line went dead when they transferred me, the adviser had asked me to close the live chat window before they could transfer me so i couldn't continue with the live chat advisor either. 

This has been going on since february and i just want it sorted now, i am seriously considering changing providers (though seeing as Bt have now signed me into a new 12 month contract i didnt ask for i wont be able to do that for a while) 

secondly i received the email saying that Bt sport is going to be chargeable from august for bt broadband customers and have tried to go through the link on the email and its not working, does anyone else know of any way to cancel Bt sport or even downgrade it to the free light package without using live chat or spending my life waiting to get through on the phone? 

I have no idea why Bt insist on making things so complicated .

thanks in advance for any help it will be greatly appreciated Smiley Happy

kind regards sarah 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bill issue and want to cancel BT sport, Live chat have not sorted it Bt Mods Please can you help

Ring Customer Options 0800 800 030 they are UK based and will sort the BT Sport for you. they may also be able to sort out your contract - if not post back here and the mods could help.

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bill issue and want to cancel BT sport, Live chat have not sorted it Bt Mods Please can you help

thanks so much for the phone number ill give them a call and see where i get, and if not i will be back again to beg the mods for help 🙂
0 Ratings