Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
airgun
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Billing Problem - Can a moderator help?

Hi,

I signed up for a new Infinity package in January (new customer) and pre-paid for a years line rental. The order was cancelled by BT a few days later.

3 months later and various attempts to sort this out and I'm still awaiting a refund.

Can a moderator help please?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 5

Re: Billing Problem - Can a moderator help?

Hi @airgun

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forum!

I'm sorry for all these problems and that they've been going on for three months.  I'm slightly confused so I'd like more info on this from you if that's ok?

I understand that you signed up to a BT Infinity package in January and the order was cancelled a few days later.  I can also see that you paid for line rental saver up front.

Was a new order placed for you and are your services working now or have you decided not to go ahead with another order and you just need to get the refund of what you paid for the line rental saver?

We are very busy at the moment so may I suggest having a word with my billing colleagues online to see if they can get you sorted out?  You can chat with them using the following link - Billing Live Chat Team

Let me know how you get on chatting with them and if you're no further forward post back and I'll give you steps that you can take to come through to us and we will help you from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
airgun
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I've tried chatting with the billing team a few times - they've promissed to sort the refund but nothing has happended.

23/01/16 - Ordered new customer Infinity (FTTH) and pre paid for line rental saver via your website.

Early Feb - Received a call from BT, the order had been cancelled due to a problem taking over plusnet phone line. The following day I phoned to start a new order, I again pre-paid for the line rental saver.

Payments made to date:

£194.28 23/01/16 CC
£194.28 03/02/16 CC
£6.95 29/02/16 DD
£50.29 08/04/16 DD

My fibre & phone is now working, fibre installed and activated towards the end of last month, copper taken over yesterday.

I would be very grateful if you could send me the link to contact the Moderators - I'm happy to wait as long as it takes. 

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 5

Hi @airgun

Thanks for posting back confirming that you've tried speaking with my colleagues.

I'm glad that your services are in and working for you!  We will sort the refund out from here however as I said we are very busy and it will take us a few days to get round to you.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
airgun
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi Robbie

Thanks for your help - I've completed the form.

My query isn't urgent.

0 Ratings