cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Billing Problems online

Hi not sure where to post this but i require help as i have rang bt numerous times and they all say it will work in 24  hours but it never does.

Basically i dont have paper billing and i only signed up last month but only for online billing. I have broadband,phone and bt vision... the problem is when i sign into bt website too check billing etc it doesnt show and still shows the same message that it might take 48 hours bla bla which it showed whnei firt signed up. BT have taken the first bill already, luckily i have money in bank , but they have never sent an email or anything and i still cant see my bills online and when i phone up for help i get no common sense so im hoping a nice bt person in here can help me solve this issue. thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Billing Problems online

@clairewatson wrote:

Hi not sure where to post this but i require help as i have rang bt numerous times and they all say it will work in 24  hours but it never does.

Basically i dont have paper billing and i only signed up last month but only for online billing. I have broadband,phone and bt vision... the problem is when i sign into bt website too check billing etc it doesnt show and still shows the same message that it might take 48 hours bla bla which it showed whnei firt signed up. BT have taken the first bill already, luckily i have money in bank , but they have never sent an email or anything and i still cant see my bills online and when i phone up for help i get no common sense so im hoping a nice bt person in here can help me solve this issue. thanks

Hi Claire, cannot help with the online billing error, but, can I ask if you have Line rental saver on your account, this is where you pay the Line rental up front for the year and get a saving.

If you do not have this, then you can request to have Paper billing reinstated.

If you want to do this you can use Billing Live Chat here:

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums to arrange it.

It is open Mon-Fri 8-9

If you still want to see the Online billing and you are still getting problems, then maybe contact the mods.

If you fill in this form: http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951 with a link back to your post for ref, the mods will get back to you. It can take up to 3 days ( sometimes longer in busy periods), and they will contact you direct via phone or email.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Hi there

No i didnt pay up front for a year. I'll click that link u gave thanks.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Hey i messaged mod yesterday , still no word back ! Is there anyone in the whole of bt company that shows customer service
Im really starting too get annoyed with this whole situation !
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

@clairewatson wrote:
Hey i messaged mod yesterday , still no word back ! Is there anyone in the whole of bt company that shows customer service
Im really starting too get annoyed with this whole situation !

Claire, you must have missed this in my post:

It can take up to 3 days ( sometimes longer in busy periods), and they will contact you direct via phone or email.

You should get a confirmation message to the email address that you have registered with the forum.

[edit] they are a very small group of UK based BT Customer care employees and can be very busy, they do deal with all messages in the order recieved.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

wud help if bt didnt employ a load of pakistanis and indians in foreign countries. maybe then they would have respect from customers !

0 Ratings