cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 9

Billing and Wifi fault

I am writing this email after spending over 2 hours on a call this evening with BT offshore so called BT Broadband technical experts; therefore forgive me for cutting to the chase.

Btw I have been on the phone for over a week to resolve my issues but the phone accidently gets cut off and transfer to other teams seems to terminate the call also. What a joke!

As a result in my experience BT is the worst customer service I have come across and should not be allowed to operate as a broadband service provider in the UK. I read on so many forums regarding poor quality of service from BT however I was prepared to give it a go, how wrong was I!!

My issues relate to the following:

1) I have paid upfront for BT phone line however BT continue to take line rental from my account on a monthly basis.

2) My router has a fault and so-called experts have not helped, as they simply do not have the skills. (Other than reset your router and hope it fixes the problem)

During my call with BT offshore teams I am left with an impression of dishonesty on their customer services part. You get told so many different lies that the staff seem to forget what they have already told you and as a result they contradict themselves, they will say anything in order for you to end the call.

I am prepared to discuss my issues with someone from BT UK if they actually care.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Billing and Wifi fault

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 9

thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 9

Hi @dimuc,

We'll be able to look into everything for you. To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then on contact the mods. It's taking longer than normal to reply back at the moment, with the Bank Holiday weekend, but we will be back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 9

Hello

Is someone from BT going to call me?!!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 9

here are a couple of names for 'broadband experts' in india who would like me to re-set my new BT router!

***EDITED BY MOD***

***EDITED BY MOD***

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

I assume you have contacted DanielS using the contact the mods link if you have then the mod team will contact you personally by phone or email normally within 3/5 working days of you sending in the contact form that is the only way that BT will contact you via this forum
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 9

so old router was replaced with new router, and the BT broadband expert believes that the new router is now also at fault so he is going to send me a further new router! brilliant.

2 routers (old and new) have the exact same problem and a third router is will be sent going around in circles here.

The so called BT broadband expert tells me the name of test is 'hub self test' and is failing with error: test failed.

Great bit of diagnostics... lol

cant wait to break free from this **bleep** service.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 9 of 9

Hi @dimuc,

I can see that you've been picked up by Robbie and that he has tried calling you before. He has your reply email now. He'll be in touch with you later today to speak with you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings