Billing error and offshore team driving me insane...
I'm hoping someone here can help as I'm getting really annoyed at a repeated billing error.
I recontacted in April and agreed various new discounts for Phone, TV and Broadband. Allegedly this original order was not closed correctly so I was charged full price with no discounts in May. I called in June to get it resolved and received reimbursement with a promise that the account was now updated with the order being closed off and that I would in future receive the correct discounts.
Despite all the promises I have now had to call every month to explain everything again to someone in India to get the same promise's and have had various random refunds. Today was the last straw as my new bill arrived yet again not showing the correct discounts and also stating that my BT sport had been stopped. It still works and the best excuse I got today was that it "might" be a printing mistake. I don't but that at all. At that point I have updated and simply asked that someone from the UK picks up the complaint and calls me. I was told that would probably not be possible but the "senior management team" would review my complaint and all my calls. I don't believe s word of what I was told.
I have an open complaint on this issue and would be extremely grateful to talk to someone in the UK who can help as I have absolutely no confidence in the team based in India. Many thanks.