cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
billyflem
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Billing nightmare charged again for paper billing

Having phoned BT last month regarding my Bill as I was charged for paper billing and no direct debit even though when I signed up in JUNE I specified paperless billing and my DD had also been setup,was told last month it was all sorted as it was BT's mistake and I WOULD get a £2 refund.

Low and behold NO REFUND and been charged an extra £1.50 for paper billing??????

Since joining BT it has been one nightmare after another promises made NONE kept,what a terrible company.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Billing nightmare charged again for paper billing

The moderators have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this post.

0 Ratings
billyflem
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Thanks was going to phone them again but it is pointless as they just tell you anything.

0 Ratings
StephanieG
Community Manager - Retired
Message 4 of 6

Hi billyflem,

This sounds quite odd, there must be a mismatch somewhere in the system - please send us your details so we can get this investigated.

You can get our contact link by clicking on my username, it'll be under "About me".

Thanks,

Stephanie
0 Ratings
billyflem
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Hi Stephanie

Email sent.

My first 4 bills were fine charging the correct amount,last month I was charged £2 for no DD phoned BT and told it was there mistake and I WOULD BE REFUNDED instead iv'e been charged an extra £1.50 for paper billing now?
I set up all this in June and my first 4 payments were fine now suddenly i'm getting these extra charges.
Every month my account has problems of some kind or another the month before I was emailed I was about to be charged for going over my BB usage even though i'm UNLIMITED.
BT is a nightmare.

0 Ratings
billyflem
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Have also just went onto MYBT page and turned paper billing back off.

0 Ratings