cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Billing

I got a BT phone line in August 2014 but have never been sent a bill in the post and if i ask for a bill online it asks for my account no (which not having received a bill i do not know). If i request a forgotten username or password it says if my number is not on MyBT and i have no record of having joined MyBT. I've had a chat session in which a username and password were going to be emailed to me within 72 hours by 'Technical' but received nothing. I've requested online for a paper bill to be posted to me but received nothing. A large amount is being taken every month by DD and yet i never use the phone. Any suggestions? In ANY other organisation i would speak to a manager and get it sorted but BT don't have such an option. What do i do? I've tried everything several times and have spent probably 5 or 6 hours if my time on this simple matter. Please help me....

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Billing

Hi Martin13,

Welcome to the community forum. I'll be able to help you get access to your My BT. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings