Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Billing

Go to solution

I've experienced significant problems with email and broadband over the last couple of months.

When I got an email on Friday to tell that my new bill was ready to view online I followed the link. " Sorry this service is currently not available as we are carrying out planned improvements to the service". OK that happens. So I try again today. Still the same message.

I'm beginning to doubt the whole BT package.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Billing

Go to solution

Hi @acfacf1957,

There does sound to be an issue with your online billing account. Have you spoken with our live chat team to get it fixed? You can reach them at the following link: 

BT ID Live Chat

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

I did. And was told that the issue was that yet again my account was locked because of problems with the BT server forgetting my password. Quite why this then produced the message about the Bill not being available due to ongoing improvements will remain a mystery. All in all does nothing to improve my faith or confidence in BT

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @acfacf1957

Thanks for posting back!

Sorry for the problems you're having logging in to view your bills online.  Send us over your details and we will give you a hand with this from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Robbie, The problem is resolved, for now. The issue was that, once again, the BT server had forgotten my password and therfore locked me out. Through Live Chat that has been reactivated and I can access my Bill.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @acfacf1957

Thanks for posting back to let us know everything has been sorted out now Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings