Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheFrame
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 21

Re: Black Friday offer not being honoured

Go to solution

Hi John,

I can confirm that Sports and AMC are working but only the SD channels.

Thanks

Chris

0 Ratings
TheFrame
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 21

Go to solution

Hi John

Any update on getting the HD channels sorted?

Thanks

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 13 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @TheFrame Sorry no update on the addition of the HD service. I am unable to add it so I have had to refer this to an offline team to add the service. I will chase them again for an update on the progress of the request.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
TheFrame
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 21

Go to solution

Still no HD sports.

John, this isn't directed at you because I know you've been trying and you've been very supportive, but this just ridiculous. I ordered this package in November. Almost two months of not getting the package I ordered after paying £50 to have it activated. And for some reason, my next bill is coming out as £38 when it should be £29.99. 

Surely you're not allowed to advertise something, take the order then not honour the deal?

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 15 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @TheFrame The HD Sports should now be added to your BTTV service, sorry for the long delay, will you please click on BT TV button on your remote or access bt player via setting to get into On Demand. Then go back and try the HD channel again.

Post back and let me know how you get on.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
TheFrame
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 21

Go to solution

Hi John. HD sports now works. Thank you for that. The picture keeps breaking up though. It goes all pixelated. Youview box is connected via ethernet and speed is currently around 30mbs (which is slower than it usually is but still not too bad).

AMC HD isn't working either.

Any ideas?

0 Ratings
StuartH
Message 17 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @TheFrame

I've highlighted this to @JohnC2 he's going to pick up the speed issues for you and be in touch when he is back in the office on Monday.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
TheFrame
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 21

Go to solution

Hi,

I saw someone else having the same problem im having with pixelated picture here:

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-Boxes/Pixelation-and-break-up-of-internet-channels/m-p/1694346#M...

This says that the wire to their house was old and needed replacing. I suspect this is the issue with my house as the engineer just moved the old line to a new place and this was an old house and run-down house when we bought it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 19 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @TheFrame Thanks for taking my call earlier and as discussed please can you check your connection with a different Ethernet cable from the Hub to the TV and if the picture is still pixelating will you complete a speed test via www.speedtest.btwholesale.com using the Ethernet cable. Once you have completed the speed test, please select the further diagnostic button to send your results over via our server.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
manth59
Beginner
Message 20 of 21

Go to solution
The same thing happened with me for Black Friday offer but £300 in my BT account and reward card for £100 when I complained they promised £50 cash back I called many times complained many times just empty promises
Not reliable company just liars
0 Ratings