cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nhomer
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Black friday deal scam - orders cancelled - did BT do this on purpose.

I ordered on the black Friday deal , got a date , got confirmation email , got mac request email.

I got my MAC from sky , entered it on the order tracking site on Tuesday (my order was showing).

Check it yesterday via the tracking site , no order found .

Called BT and have been passed from pillar to post with what is clearly lies.

BT are just offering to put my order back on but without the black Friday price , plus I will probably not get the quidco cashback I was tracking .

The worst thing is BT was not even going to tell me not to take the 29th off work, as they have cancelled my order . They were not going to even tell me its been cancelled .

Reading the forum today it seems many people have had this issue .

BT are you intending to resolve this problem on your side and honour the offer and the order I made.  

Seems like you have cancelled a bunch of orders because you decided the deal was too good .

Please anyone who has this issue please tag in so we can get a clear picture of BT's mess up.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Black friday deal scam - orders cancelled - did BT do this on purpose.

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If you need direct help from BT or have an urgent problem please use this linkContact Us.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings