cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simonmurray66
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Bringing it Together you say but how can BT better communicate with its engineers from BT Openreach

When it comes to broadband and line install - Ive been amazed at the flaws in the system up to now. A line engineer called me on my home land line when trying to get access to my business premises to do a line install despite me passing my mobile number to BT prior and me being at the premises. Now I am going to get the line engineer and broadband engineer coming on the same day, BT cant seem to even contact them to make sure they arrive in the right order, if they dont it could be another fortnight without internet - how can you expect to get our british businesses on their feet with this lack of communication within the system.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bringing it Together you say but how can BT better communicate with its engineers from BT Openre

Hi simonmurray66,

Welcome to the forum.

Were you able to get this sorted?

If the BT account is registered as a business, then the guys over at the BT Business Forum (http://btb.lithium.com/t5/Forums/ct-p/forums) will be able to help.

If it's registered as a residential account, send me an email via our "Contact us" form (you can get it by clicking on my username) and we'll get back to you.

Thanks,

Stephanie

0 Ratings